At Sandown Dental & Implant Clinic we want to look after and thank our loyal patients. If you become a member of our practice you can make great savings on dental treatment and have peace of mind that your dental and oral health is being taken care of. Plus, you will receive a complimentary hygienist consultation on joining.
We provide you with a complete dental health plan for just £14.98 per month*. Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental consultation including a clinical examination, mouth screening for oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygienist consultation including ultrasonic scale and polish, periodontal advice and Preventative techniques to keep your mouth healthy
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with temporary treatment required carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours free of charge.
Our members benefit from:
- 20% discount on all dental treatments at the practice (excluding dental implants)
- 10% discount on adult braces and skin clinic treatments at the practice
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme**. The Scheme provides the following benefits, eligibility to request assistance:
- for external dental trauma, including dental implants, where deemed clinically necessary
- if you are more than 15 miles from the practice and you suffer a dental emergency
- in the event of redundancy, paying your monthly dental plan fees for up to 12 month
For patients who need more regular oral hygiene consultations we have an enhanced membership plan, which includes four hygienist consultations per year for just £22.63 per month*.
How do I become a member?
It's simple. You just need to complete an agreement form that requires your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly or annually direct debit payment.
Please contact the practice if you have any further questions or would like to discuss the best payment option for you.
*An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Please see the Scheme Handbook in practice for full details of the assistance levels, limitations and exclusions. The Scheme is only available to patients living in Northern Ireland.